ACMA has extensive corporate experience supporting the federal agencies with full life-cycle acquisition process to include planning and procurement to reporting, payment and closeout.
We provide professional full acquisition life-cycle management consulting support to enhance and supplement federal, state and local agencies in the administration and management of their acquisition management activities.
Acquisition Pre-Award Activities
- Meeting with clients on acquisition planning and milestones, including market research and recommending procurement strategy and identifying potential contract vehicles.
- Preparing acquisition documentation: including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, performance work statements, statements of work.
- Preparing determination and findings and justifications.
- Recommending small business set-aside strategies and small business determinations.
- Interacting with all advisors (legal, technical, etc.). and ensure all compliance and regulatory issues are captured and considered.
- Preparing requests for quotes, solicitations and combined synopsis solicitations.
- Drafting price negotiation memoranda and objectives.
- Assistance in supporting proposal evaluations and quotations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis.
- Drafting award decision/source selection decision documentation; and
- Assistance with debriefings.
Acquisition Post-Award Activities
- Assistance with agency or GAO protests.
- Participating in kick-off meetings and progress reviews.
- Monitor contractor performance and analyzing and managing risk.
- Preparing unilateral, bilateral and administrative contract modifications including exercising options and contract extensions.
- Tracking expenditures, progress reports and payments in organization’s financial management system to include IFMIS, and DAFIS.
- Research and recommend responses to contractor claims and requests for equitable adjustments.
- Reviewing contract deliverables, providing recommendations for inspection and acceptance.
- Establishing communication and transition plans; and
- Contract close-out assistance.
- Final Property Closeout Statement
- Final Audit Reports
- Releases from liabilities, obligations, and claims
- Clearance Reports (i.e., Patents, Copyrights, Royalties, Contractor Performance Report)
- Final Voucher and Invoice
- Modifications and Deobligations
- Disposition of classified material is completed
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- File Documentation, Administration, and Closeout Preparation
ACMA boasts over 20 years of corporate experience providing acquisition support services to the federal government. Our added value is with the use of COMPASS and our Artificial Intelligence machine that will provide ease of service and reduce the level of effort.
COMPASS allows an organization to rapidly identify existing and future capabilities within the innovation community and align internal initiatives to those capabilities. The COMPASS application simplifies the acquisition process by providing innovators with a comprehensive rapid response system for planned procurements. Leveraging the latest in advanced analytics, COMPASS enables decision-makers to visually identify best fit technologies as well as perform trend analysis. This novel approach to innovation management shortens the acquisition cycle and significantly lessens the administrative burden placed on the organization.