ACMA has extensive corporate experience supporting the federal agencies with full life-cycle acquisition process to include planning and procurement to reporting, payment and closeout.
We provide professional full acquisition life-cycle management consulting support to enhance and supplement federal, state and local agencies in the administration and management of their acquisition management activities.
Acquisition Pre-Award Activities
- Meeting with clients on acquisition planning and milestones, including market research and recommending procurement strategy and identifying potential contract vehicles.
- Preparing acquisition documentation: including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, performance work statements, statements of work.
- Preparing determination and findings and justifications.
- Recommending small business set-aside strategies and small business determinations.
- Interacting with all advisors (legal, technical, etc.). and ensure all compliance and regulatory issues are captured and considered.
- Preparing requests for quotes, solicitations and combined synopsis solicitations.
- Drafting price negotiation memoranda and objectives.
- Assistance in supporting proposal evaluations and quotations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis.
- Drafting award decision/source selection decision documentation; and
- Assistance with debriefings.
Acquisition Post-Award Activities
- Assistance with agency or GAO protests.
- Participating in kick-off meetings and progress reviews.
- Monitor contractor performance and analyzing and managing risk.
- Preparing unilateral, bilateral and administrative contract modifications including exercising options and contract extensions.
- Tracking expenditures, progress reports and payments in organization’s financial management system to include IFMIS, and DAFIS.
- Research and recommend responses to contractor claims and requests for equitable adjustments.
- Reviewing contract deliverables, providing recommendations for inspection and acceptance.
- Establishing communication and transition plans; and
- Contract close-out assistance.
- Final Property Closeout Statement
- Final Audit Reports
- Releases from liabilities, obligations, and claims
- Clearance Reports (i.e., Patents, Copyrights, Royalties, Contractor Performance Report)
- Final Voucher and Invoice
- Modifications and Deobligations
- Disposition of classified material is completed
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
- File Documentation, Administration, and Closeout Preparation
ACMA boasts over 20 years of corporate experience providing acquisition support services to the federal government. ACMA’s corporate experience range encompasses full life-cycle of procurement activities from developing the requirements definition, acquisition strategy, request for proposal and contract award. Our team has been responsible for $1.3 Billion in contract awards from time and material, firm fixed price, cost plus award fee, and other contract vehicles.